Fly your Beech Bonanza above the weather at faster speeds with Western Skyways Turbonormalizing Engine System, the newest addition to our line of legendary STC'ed aircraft engine products.
- Up to 215 KTAS*
- Up to 1300 FPM ROC*
- Enhanced engine operations both LOP and ROP
- Stable Fuel Flow from the ground through FL180 - No fuel flow degradation as you climb
- Stable manifold pressure from the ground through FL180 – No MAP degradation as you climb
- Over 13 years of proven field performance.
- Allows your existing engine to produce a turbo-normalized full-rated
power from sea level to 20,000 feet with sustained
climb performance and virtually no high-density-takeoff
- Reduced air resistance at altitude effectively
maximizes cruise speeds.
- Unlike Factory Turbo-charged systems, our
Turbonormalizing Engine System STC doesn't
require high cylinder pressures that lead to
cracking, inefficient operations, and lower
* depending on aircraft model and power setting
Western Skyways Turbonormalizing Engine System… twin-engine speed and versatility with single-engine simplicity and economy. Another legendary engine product from a legendary engine shop.